Travel Vaccination and Medical Analysis Services
- A service reimbursed at 100%,*
- A service covered by most insurance including:
- Health check-ups,**
- Male and female STI screening,**
- Pre-employment check-ups,**
- The ThinPrep Pap Test (in clinic),**
- Drug testing,
- Blood test for allergies,
- The blood test for pregnancy,
- Blood group test,
- Resting electrocardiogram.
- A personalized, reliable and confidential service;
- An appointment and test results within 24 hours;
- The patient is notified of the arrival of its results and a copy is available on request.
* A private or group insurance that cover 80% or more is required for a 100% refund.
** The results are validated by a physician. These services are offered in business, at home or at one of our branches.
Travel Health and Vaccination Clinics
Our travel health clinics and vaccination offers many advantages:
- Clinical sites accredited by the Public Health Agency of Canada for the vaccine against yellow fever;
- Vaccination against influenza (flu);
- Consultation with one of our travel health specialists;
- Administration of travel vaccines according to destination;
- Update your basic immunization (free of charge);
- Drugs prescription necessary for the journey;
- Prevention of traveler’s diarrhea (tourista);
- Advice and recommendations customized to the type of trip;
- Competitive prices.