If you are planning to travel, whether for business or pleasure, be sure to consult your doctor or visit one of our Health Canada certified Yellow Fever Vaccination clinics.
We offer many preventive treatments against diseases that can be contracted in unsanitary conditions where hygiene and living standards are low. Make sure to book an appointment prior to your trip.
- Get personalized recommendations from one of our travel health specialists
- Get vaccinated to protect you against country-specific diseases
- Make sure that your immunization is up-to-date
- Travel with a drug prescription in case you need it
- Prevent getting Traveller’s diarrhea (Turista) and ruining your trip.